It is an unforgettable year of 2020. We have experienced the outbreak of the Covid-19 and the winter of all industry fields. However, 2020, was a year full of opportunities and harvests. At the time when the Chinese Spring Festival is approaching, let us review the 2020 that Luoyang Kailin Foundry Material has gone through.
- In January 2020, Kailin was rated as a National High-Tech Enterprise
2. In February 2020, Kailin received a letter of appreciation from 近藤祯人 who is in charge of Toyota’s Monodukuri Development Center.
3. In June 2020, Kailin won the honorary title of “Green Production Base of High-quality Foundry Materials”, and the president Mandui Liu was elected as the representative of the sixth council of Provincial Casting & Forging Industry Association.
4. In July 2020, the inaugural issue (7th edition) of “Ceramic Foundry Sand” by Luoyang Kailin Foundry Material was officially released.
5. In August 2020, Kailin achieved the certification of the management system for the integration of informatization and industrialization.
6. In August 2020, Kailin participated in the 4th China Foundry Expo and the 16th annual meeting of China Foundry Association in Shanghai.
7. In August 2020, Kailin Ceramic Foundry Sand for lost foam won the 2020 National Foundry Material Golden Tripod Award.
8. In October 2020, Kailin achieved the certification of intellectual property management.
9. In October 2020, a delegation of Shandong foundry enterprises led by Zhang Jiang, secretary general of the Shandong Foundry Association, visited Kailin.
10. In December 2020, Kailin sales training assessment work was successfully completed.
The 18th China International Foundry Expo was held in Shanghai on August 18-20, 2020. This exhibition is the only foundry exhibition in the country hosted by a national industry association. Luoyang Kailin Casting Material Co., Ltd. is also here as a leader in the ceramic foundry sand industry. During the exhibition, Luoyang Kailin Foundry Material Co., Ltd. attracted countless professionals, visitors and customers who are from China and International.
Congratulations on the complete success of this exhibition. At the same time, thank new and old customers for their arrival. We will continue to provide you with better products and services.
Kailin Foundry Material Company, as the best and largest supplier of Ceramic Foundry Sand , recently received a letter of appreciation from 近藤祯人, the head of the Toyota Monodukuri development center. Toyota thanks to the suppliers of technology, equipment and materials including Japan New Oriental Industry, Kailin Foundry Material etc. for helping Toyota to contribute to the development and mass production of new inorganic binder CS-Core technology. This technology won the 2020 Okochi Prize Memorial Technology Award in Japan. Okochi Prize began in 1954 to recognize the progress of industrial engineering in many fields, including research and development of production technology.
The Translation is as follows:
On August 22, 2019, sponsored by China Foundry Association, China Foundry Association Cast Steel Working Committee, Luoyang Kailin Casting Co., Ltd. as a support unit sponsored by China Cast Steel New Technology and New Materials Application Symposium and China Foundry Association Cast Steel The 2019 (Baotou Station) Annual Meeting of the Working Committee was held in Baotou Guanghui Holiday Hotel.