2020 Top 10 News & Events of Luoyang Kailin Foundry Material
It is an unforgettable year of 2020. We have experienced the outbreak of the Covid-19 and the winter of all industry fields. However, 2020, was a year full of opportunities and harvests. At the time when the Chinese Spring Festival is approaching, let us review the 2020 that Luoyang Kailin Foundry Material has gone through.
- In January 2020, Kailin was rated as a National High-Tech Enterprise
2. In February 2020, Kailin received a letter of appreciation from 近藤祯人 who is in charge of Toyota’s Monodukuri Development Center.
3. In June 2020, Kailin won the honorary title of “Green Production Base of High-quality Foundry Materials”, and the president Mandui Liu was elected as the representative of the sixth council of Provincial Casting & Forging Industry Association.
4. In July 2020, the inaugural issue (7th edition) of “Ceramic Foundry Sand” by Luoyang Kailin Foundry Material was officially released.
5. In August 2020, Kailin achieved the certification of the management system for the integration of informatization and industrialization.
6. In August 2020, Kailin participated in the 4th China Foundry Expo and the 16th annual meeting of China Foundry Association in Shanghai.
7. In August 2020, Kailin Ceramic Foundry Sand for lost foam won the 2020 National Foundry Material Golden Tripod Award.
8. In October 2020, Kailin achieved the certification of intellectual property management.
9. In October 2020, a delegation of Shandong foundry enterprises led by Zhang Jiang, secretary general of the Shandong Foundry Association, visited Kailin.
10. In December 2020, Kailin sales training assessment work was successfully completed.